Last Updated on January 13, 2019
Most digital cameras have a built-in image stabilization (IS) feature that allows photographers to take sharper photos at slower shutter speeds. However, there are scenarios that require a tool that actually stabilizes the camera itself.
This is where a camera stabilizer comes in. Otherwise known as a camera-stabilizing mount, this device is designed to hold the camera steady, preventing unwanted camera movement or what is commonly referred to as “camera shake”.
Finding a DSLR camera stabilizer at a good price value is something that every photographer, whether professional or hobbyist, would want to have. In this regard, the products made by Chinese manufacturer Dazzne are worth a try. Below is detailed information about its featured camera stabilizer for DSLR.
Introducing the Dazzne S40 Camera Stabilizer DSLR
This stabilizer system was specially designed to help photographers and videographers create high-quality still images or video clips while on the move – walking, running, driving, and even skiing. Apart from DSLR, it also works with camcorders and standard video cameras.
The Dazzne S40 is made from aluminum alloy with an ergonomic C-shaped design and fitted with a non-slip rubber handle. Equipped with high-precision bearings and low friction joints, it can be adjusted to the height of 1.5 inches (40 centimeters). And with different calibration weights, it can accommodate different stabilizing needs. It is sturdy and lightweight enough to use for action shots. Record the awesome moments of skiing, snowboarding, skateboarding, auto racing, and motocross.
More Dazzne S40 Features
Get to know more about this great product from Dazzne.
- A 3-axis gimbal allows the Dazzne S40 Camera Stabilizer to be used at high and low angles and spin all the way around the stabilizer.
- The Dazzne S40 is compatible with all cameras with 1/4’’ screw plate, such as DV DSLR Nikon Canon, Sony, and Panasonic.
- An assortment of counter weights ensure perfect balance
- Foam hand grip make it comfortable to capture professional-looking footage for extended periods of time with less strain
- Professional design: 360-degree Steady Shooting. Also with soft foam hand grip to reduce the pressure for a long time photograph
The Dazzne S40 Camera Stabilizer DSLR can be purchased online and retails for $48.99 on Amazon.